TS ePASS Online Application 2018-19 Fresh and Renewal: The Government of Telangana has issued the e-pass Scholarship for the post metric students or fee reimbursement for the students who have passed in the classes of tenth that is SSC or equivalent to SSC to pursue Post Matric studies such as Intermediate, polytechnic, Professional courses, ITI, Graduation, Post Graduate, Ph.D courses etc as in which the students are interested.
TS ePASS Online Application 2018-19
TS ePASS Online Application 2018-19 at www.telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in
The students who are eligible to apply for the Telangana e-pass Scholarship should belong to the backward classes and scheduled caste/scheduled tribes in which their family annual income should be less than 1 lakh or equal to 1 lakh. The application date for TS Epass Online form 2018-2019 will be released in the month of August.
TS Epass Online form 2018-2019 at www.telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in Fresh/Renewal
The Government has issued Scholarships not only for the fresh students but also they have issued for the renewed students. So the students who are eligible to get the Telangana e-pass Scholarships (Tuition fee/fee reimbursement) can apply for the scholarships online on before the last date of application.
www.telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in Fresh/Renewal Application Registration form
The Government of Telangana has issued the e-pass Scholarships for the students who are belonging to the lower middle class and middle class students. Keeping the financial status of those students the Government has issued the Scholarships.
So the Students of backward classes and economically backward classes, scheduled classes, and scheduled tribes can get the fee reimbursement of 35000 or else the fees depending upon the colleges.
The fresh registrations, as well as renewal registrations for Telangana E-pass Post Matric Scholarships for the academic year 2018-2019, will be issued soon that is in the month of August.
The students who are eligible for the Scholarship should have the following Documents.
- Latest Passport size photograph.
- Student Aadhaar Card.
- Bank Pass Book first page( showing student name, Bank Account Number and IFSC code of the Bank Branch(Not required for EBC students)
- Study/bonafide certificate of last seven Years if necessary.
- Common entrance test allotment order.
TS Epass Scholarship Online Apply (Fresh)
The following details might be required during the application of Scholarship :
- S.S.C Hall ticket number, year of pass, type of pass(Regular/Supple./CBSE etc.) to access the application.
- Aadhaar card number of the student.
- Caste certificate and income certificate issued from the mee seva center.
- Open bank account in any of the Nationalized Banks (Click here for the list of Nationalized Banks). Bank account not required for EBC students.
- Students should have a Mobile Number for receiving ONE TIME PASSWORD for registration of application(Mobile number may belong to the student or any one of his/her family members).
- Study/Bonafide Certificate of last seven Years if necessary.
- Common entrance test allotment order.
- If the student belongs to Intermediate, to register in ePASS, the student has to complete online Admission in BIE(Board of Intermediate Education) Portal by the College Principal.
Telangana ePASS PostMatric Scholarship (Renewal)
the students should follow the below rules and must carry the certificates as mentioned in order to apply for the scholarship:
- Bank Account Number, First page of Bank Passbook.
- The previous year memo.
- Original income certificate.
- A valid mobile number for receiving one time password.
Here we are providing steps for applying for the post metric scholarship :
- First, visit the official website that is telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in.
- Click on the direct link and fill the Ts scholarship form.
- Enter your Previous Year Application ID, SSC Pass Type, Hall Ticket Number, Pass year.
- Upload scanned copies of Bank Pass Book, Latest Marks memo, and Original Income Affidavit.
- Press the submit option.
- Take the hard copy for safety purpose.
The students can go through our websites for further information regarding the application of Scholarships.